Hatch Duo Careers
Come join our awesome team! Want to work with us, but don’t see a position open? We are always open to discussions.
We are looking to grow our industrial design team with a contract position to permanent full-time hire. To be considered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your portfolio, cover letter,(specific to what would make you a good fit at Hatch Duo), and resume. Candidates without a portfolio will not be considered.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Work on a broad range of advanced and diversified design projects
- Bring projects from concept through development to market
- Develop and coordinate presentations in a professional manner detailing the scope of a directive
- Meet established deadlines
- Responsible for executing designs that achieve feasibility at a production and engineering level
- Collaboration across multidisciplinary teams internal and external (Design/ENG/Vendors)
- Create compelling designs based on Ideation, Research, and Product Requirements
- Providing design support to all levels of designers and engineers.
- Developing and seeing through design from concept to final deliverables.(manufacturing experience in production -- injection molding, machining, sheet metal, cut and sew is a plus, but not a requirement)
- Delivering on time
Desired Skills / Experience:
- 1-3 Years of relevant experience or recent graduate with consultancy internship experience (consultancy experience preferred)
- Excellent at analog sketching, digital sketching, model making, and functional mock-ups
- Excellent communication skills: written/verbal/presentation
- Working knowledge of 3D Modelling software(Solidworks, Rhino, Keyshot)
- Excellent at Illustrator and Photoshop
- Willingness to lead at times, but also take direction and learn from others.
- Great positive attitude with an emphasis on self-motivation, time-management, and high quality of work
- Multilingual skills are welcome
- This job is remote/hybrid(we work primarily remotely)
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
Contract to potential full-time
This is a paid part-time internship role to help grow our brand awareness. This is a hybrid remote position; but occasionally there will be in-office requirements, like photo shoots, video production, etc. This role is heavily focused on video editing, so candidates with video production experience will be preferred. Our goal is for this to become a longer-term arrangement for the right candidate.
- Support Founders/Partners on all tasks related to social media and digital marketing
- Film, edit, and publish content according to monthly content calendar schedules.
- Create content (photos and videos) for our social media accounts ( Youtube, Instagram, Tik Tok, Linkedin )
- Review and analyze influencer metrics and insights on Instagram, Linkedin, FB, etc.
- Communicate internal insights with the team via charts/graphs and easy-to-digest visual data that can be tracked
- Assist with blog posts, copywriting, and thought publication execution
- Maintain our social media content calendar to ensure a consistent social media presence(posting regularly)
- Experience with managing/using social media automation tools
- Proficient in video editing tools like Premiere, After Effects, Jasper Ai, etc.
- Comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite(Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, After Effects).
- Youtube, film, photography, and videography experience
- Interest in design and product design(previous exposure to industrial design and AI is a plus)
- Product photography experience preferred
- 10-20 hours a week(flex time)
- Monday to Friday (flexible)
Email a video intro, or resume/CV to: INFO@HATCHDUO.COM